Joseph A. Schudt & Associates is actively seeking candidates for an AutoCAD Technician position. This person will work closely with our Engineer and Survey Manager to prepare site engineering plans and surveys. Individual duties and compensation will grow with experience.
Compensation: Based on experience
• Plan set preparation using AutoCAD Civil 3D to prepare land surveys, engineering plans and record drawings.
• Assist or conduct site surveys using a Total Station to collect site elevation data for planning, surveys and plan set development.
• Conduct project site desktop research.
• 1 to 7 years experience operating CAD software. Formally and/or self trained candidates welcome to apply.
• Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word).
• Experience operating a Total Station a plus.
|Job Category||Land Surveying|